Join us at Unmanned Canada 2018: Innovating Canada by Air, Land & Sea
Dates: October 30 – November 1, 2018
Location: Westin Bayshore in Vancouver, BC on traditional Coast Salish territory
Early Bird Rate to
Sept. 7th Extended to Sept. 14th!
Register Now to save $100
USC Members save an additional $100!
Join or renew to get your Member Discount Code
Who will be at UC18Vancouver?
- 400 participants exploring, developing & delivering unmanned vehicle systems. Connect with unmanned systems experts, start-ups, established companies, industry, crown corporations, students, researchers, professors, policy-makers, & all levels of government
- 30-35 exhibitors unmanned vehicle service providers, manufacturers, software developers, post-secondary institutions, Canadian government partners, & international trade delegations
- 40+ presenters sharing new technologies, tools, research, investment opportunities & best practices across all three sectors of the industry – aerial, ground & marine unmanned vehicle systems.
Highlights of the 3-day Conference & Trade Show
- Updates from Transport Canada’s RPAS / UAS Task Force regarding changes in commercial regulations, pilot qualifications, & equipment standards.
- Industry Panels with experts presenting on Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) experts, Marine Applications, Artic and Northern Security, & the ‘Future of Mobility Panel’ led by the Canadian Automated Vehicles Centre of Excellence
- 40+ afternoon break-out sessions including software applications, Indigenous Innovators, Women in Drones, a Small- to Medium-size Operators stream, student projects, research presentations, & industry-specific best practices
- Networking opportunities in the Exhibitor Hall & B2B Meetings.
At UC17Toronto, we facilitated over 200 B2B meetings!
Each day of UC18Vancouver focuses on a theme critical to innovating Canadian businesses, industry, & public sector – partnering for success, ensuring security, & promoting prosperity.
Each morning includes plenary sessions & industry panels. Afternoons include workshops & breakout sessions led by industry experts, followed by networking sessions in our exhibitor hall.
DAY 1 FOCUS – PARTNERING FOR SUCCESS
- Get regulatory updates directly from Transport Canada’s UAS/RPAS Task Force and other transportation policy departments. Dialogue directly with key decision makers!
- Industry Panel – The Future of Mobility, Transport Canada updates on CC3 and Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) projects
- USC’s 2nd annual Women in Drones Luncheon, Small- to Medium-size Operators stream, technical workshops
DAY 2 FOCUS – ENSURING SECURITY
- Major maritime ports import and export goods and energy – and many are adopting Intelligent Transportation Systems. People and goods move across Canada’s comprehensive road and rail network to central Canada and our east coast, to the Arctic on the north, and through exports to the US on the south.
- Federal, provincial, and local city leaders will discuss challenges and opportunities unmanned systems provide to ensure security and streamline operations
- Break-out sessions include Data Sovereignty, Research Projects, & monitoring applications of unmanned systems
DAY 3 FOCUS – PROMOTING PROSPERITY
- Keynote presenters will discuss new initiatives & investments that set the stage for government & industry collaboration.
- Other daily topics: various ‘Vertical Market Panels’ featuring unmanned applications in Mining/Resource Development, Forestry & Hydro/Clean Energy sectors, Indigenous Innovators Panel
Need more reasons to come to UC2018Vancouver?
- Recruiters – meet Canada’s emerging robotics & engineering experts, including recipients of USC Scholarships, student paper presenters, & the winners of the 2018 National UAV Student Competition.
- Business Developers – find potential suppliers, customers, investors, procurement officers and trade commissioners.
- Tech Investors – connect to a strong contingency of BC-based companies, Indigenous organizations & industry partners gearing up to access Canada’s Federal Supercluster Funding (the BC Tech Supercluster Bid was one of five federal projects awarded a share of $950 million in federal funding)/
USC members & non-members should not miss this unique opportunity to update their UAS industry knowledge & connections.
You’ll have 3 days to network with colleagues & regulators, find potential suppliers & customers, & connect with investors, procurement officers & trade commissioners.
This event is Canada’s national premiere Unmanned Systems Conference focusing on sharing new technologies, policies & best practices shaping the aerial, marine & land-based unmanned systems sector.
THE VENUE for #UC18Vancouver is The Westin Bayshore Vancouver
Join us at one of Canada’s premiere hotel & conference destinations! The Westin Bayshore is located on Coal Harbour in the heart of downtown Vancouver: 1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver, BC.
USC has negotiated exceptional conference rates starting at $179 per night! We recommend booking your stay within our host hotel block as soon as you register as there are a limited number of rooms available. Mention ‘USC Conference’ when you register by phone: 1-604-682-3377 or use the Westin Bayshore Vancouver Hotel Registration site.
TRADE SHOW EXHIBITOR PACKAGES
Connect. Network. Learn. It all happens on the trade show floor!
Showcase your unmanned vehicle technologies, software, services, training programs, & research projects. Foster new business relationships with manufacturers, software developers, researchers, investors, policy-makers & delegates. Various exhibitor packages provide conference passes, B2B meetings, on-site signage, & online recognition to connect you to important industry leaders that can make a difference in your business.
Click here to download the Trade Show Exhibitor package.
USC Members save 10% on exhibitor & sponsorship packages.
USC association & USC event sponsorships provide a unique opportunity to demonstrate your leadership role in advancing Canada’s rapidly emerging unmanned systems sector. Various association sponsor packages support USC Students awards & Annual competitions. while conference sponsorship packages provide conference passes, B2B meetings, on-site signage, & online recognition.
Through our USC News, social media posts & website, we’ll ensure you’re connecting to industry professionals, academics, government officials, the media & drone/UAS enthusiasts…before, during & after our events.
Conference Sponsorship opportunities are available to everyone – but USC members receive a 10% discount. Not yet a USC member? Sign up when you choose your sponsorship contribution!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Want a discount on 3 or more UC18Vancouver conference registrations? Contact our Conference Coordinator, Devon, for group discounts: [email protected]
- Need more details about USC, exhibitor booths & sponsorship opportunities? Please contact the USC Executive Director, Glenn Martin at [email protected] or 1-613-526-5487.