Unmanned Systems Canada (USC) is the national member-focused organization that represents innovative Canadians working in the aerial, marine and ground sectors of the unmanned industry.
USC works to foster relationships between recreational and commercial operators, start-ups and established businesses, suppliers and buyers, industry and government.
The work of our non-profit organization is supported by dedicated members through membership dues, individual donations, as well as participation in USC events and sponsorships.
This year, the USC Membership Committee has updated our Membership types and fee structure to more closely align with other professional industry associations, the evolving profiles of our members, and to enable us to launch new services and benefits this year.
Effective April 15th, 2018, membership fees will be updated to provide two new Individual membership options and new Corporate membership options that more closely align with our members’ needs.
Member benefits include priority marketing opportunities and member-only opportunities, with more coming to the USC in 2018:
- Advance notice of USC events and speaker opportunities
- Contribute to USC Policy Research, member-only surveys, and Submissions to Regulators
- Access to networking opportunities and Member Roundtables
- Enhanced listings on our new UAV Industry & Member directory
- Eligibility for USC Scholarships and Awards
- Free publicity through “Meet a USC Member” feature stories and “USC Member Update” articles in USC News
- First rights of refusal on USC-organized trade missions, sponsorship and advertising packages
- Full access to USC industry reports and market research, as well as Transport Canada updates.
- Member-to-Member discounts, including subscriptions to Canada’s official UAS research journal, The Journal of Unmanned Vehicle Systems. Members pay only $50/year (save 30%).
New Membership Structure
The new membership rates listed below are effective April 15th, 2018. These membership increases will apply to new memberships or renewals purchased after April 15th. All amounts are shown in CAD$.
|Individual Memberships||2018 Fees|
|Company Size/Academic||2018 Fees|
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any questions you may have about our new fees and membership types.
We look forward to working with you to attract more industry investment, launch new member initiatives, and expand our USC Network across Canada in 2018!