Unmanned Canada: Innovating Canada by Air, Land & Sea
Join us at the 16th Annual Unmanned Canada Conference and Tradeshow in Vancouver, BC from October 30th to November 1st, 2018. Unmanned Systems Canada is proud to invite you to our 3-day conference and tradeshow hosted on the unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish Peoples.
The theme for #UC18Vancouver is Innovating Canada by Air, Land & Sea
This will be Canada’s premiere Unmanned Systems event focusing on sharing new technologies, policies and best practices shaping the aerial, marine and land-based unmanned vehicle sector.
- Get the latest updates directly from Transport Canada’s UAS Task Force regarding changes in commercial regulations, pilot qualifications, and compliant equipment requirements.
- Connect with 400 participants through workshops, networking sessions and B2B meetings.
- Learn from 40+ presenters about new technologies, tools, research, and best practices.
Each day of UC18Vancouver focuses on a theme critical to innovating Canadian businesses, industry, and public sector: “partnerships for success, ensuring security, and promoting prosperity.” Each morning includes plenary sessions and industry panels. Afternoons include workshops and breakout sessions led by industry experts, followed by networking sessions in our exhibitor hall.
DAY 1 FOCUS – Partnering for Success
- Understand the impact to the industry, your business, and your competition with regulatory updates from Transport Canada’s UAS Task Force and provincial policy-makers. Don’t miss your chance to dialogue with the key decision makers!
- Other key events: Industry Panel – The Future of Mobility, Transport Canada updates on CC3 and Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS), and USC’s Women in Drones Luncheon
DAY 2 FOCUS – Ensuring Security
- Questions about security include a wide range of topics – from protecting data, people, and infrastructure to food security.
Federal, provincial, regional, and city leaders will discuss how they identify and address security challenges.
- How is BC is innovating the way that major maritime ports import and export goods and energy? Learn about Intelligent Transportation Systems and electric/unmanned vehicles that efficiently and safely move people and goods across a comprehensive road and rail network to connect Canadians from the east to the Arctic..and to international trade partners
- Strategies to increase inclusion are critical to ensuring Canada can maintain its competitive advantage. USC’s Diversity and Inclusion initiatives include our Indigenous Innovators Panel and Women in Drones/STEM Luncheon and Panel
DAY 3 FOCUS – Enabling Prosperity
- Keynote presenters will discuss new funding initiatives and investments that set the stage for government and industry collaboration.
- Learn about unmanned vehicle applications and research in various breakout workshop and three (3) ‘Vertical Market Panels’ from the Mining/Resource Development, Forestry & Hydro/Energy sectors
Other benefits of coming to UC2018Vancouver? Meet Canada’s emerging experts – the recipients of USC Student Scholarships, student paper presenters, and winners of this year’s UAV Student Competition. UC2018Vancouver will include a strong contingency of BC-based organizations and tech investors eager to build national and international relationships.
USC members and non-members should not miss the opportunity to update their industry knowledge. Book B2B meetings and network with colleagues, regulators, suppliers, customers, investors, procurement experts and trade commissioners.
This year’s Unmanned Canada 2018 Conference and Trade Show will be held at one of the West Coast’s premiere hotel and conference destinations, The Westin Bayshore Vancouver.
The Westin Bayshore is located at 1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver, BC
USC negotiated exceptional conference rates starting at $179 per night. We recommend booking your stay within our host hotel block as soon as you register as there are a limited number of rooms available.
Phone: (604) 682-3377 or click here for Hotel Registration
Remember these important discount dates:
- Early Bird Pricing ends Sept. 7th, 2018
- Advance Ticket Discount ends Sept. 30th, 2018
USC members save $100 on UC2018Vancouver Conference fees and 10% discounts on exhibitor and sponsorship packages. Not yet a member? Join USC when you register for immediate savings.
Trade Show Exhibitor Packages
Connect. Network. Learn. It all happens on the trade show floor! Showcase your unmanned vehicle technologies, software, services, training programs, and research projects. Foster new business relationships with manufacturers, software developers, researchers, investors, policy-makers and delegates. Various Trade Show Exhibitor packages provide conference passes, B2B meetings, on-site signage, and online recognition to connect you to important industry leaders that can make a difference in your business.
USC members save $100 on UC 2018 Vancouver Delegate Passes and receive 10% discounts on Exhibitor and Sponsorship packages. Not yet a member? Join USC now to get your conference discount code!
Demonstrate leadership in Canada’s emerging unmanned vehicle industry through USC’s various association, event and student sponsor packages. UC18Vancouver conference sponsorship packages provide conference passes, B2B meetings, on-site signage, and online recognition. We ensure you’re connecting to industry professionals, academics, government officials, the media and drone/UAV enthusiasts before, during and after the Conference by feature stories in USC News, our social media channels and website articles.
Conference Sponsorship opportunities are open to all industry participants; USC members receive a 10% discount. Not yet a USC member? Sign up when you make your sponsorship contribution!
For more information
For a group discount for three (3) or more Conference registrations, please contact our conference team at: For information about USC, exhibitor booths and sponsorship opportunities, please contact the USC Executive Director, Glenn Martin at [email protected] or 1-613-526-5487.