Success – Security – Prosperity
Unmanned Systems Canada is looking forward to welcoming you to beautiful British Columbia for Unmanned Canada 2018. We are celebrating our 16th year in 2018 and this year’s conference is promising to be our best yet.
UC18 is Canada’s premiere Unmanned Systems Conference, covering Land, Sea, and Air applications of unmanned vehicle systems in the Canadian Industry.
This year, each day of the UC18 conference will focus on themes of interest to the Unmanned Systems community in Canada. This year the themes will cover UAS topics in Success, Security and Prosperity.
Day 1. Partnering for Success
- Understand the impact to the industry, your business, and your competition by receiving the latest direction from federal and provincial policy makers on new and existing regulations, offering an opportunity for dialog with the key decision makers.
- Get the latest updates from Transport Canada on CC3 and review the results from the BVLOS 2018 UAS Task Force.
Day 2. Ensuring Security
- British Columbia is a complex environment. Major maritime ports import and export goods and energy. People and goods move on a comprehensive road and rail network to central Canada on the east, the arctic on the north, and the US on the south.
- Listen to federal, provincial, state, and city leaders discuss their security challenges and how they plan on ensuring security in the future.
Day 3. Enabling Prosperity
- Enabling prosperity will set the stage for government and industry collaboration.
- Panel discussions will outline how they benefit from unmanned systems for both government and industry.
USC’s annual industry conference is perfect opportunity to engage with colleagues, partners and customers on business development, networking, and intensive learning engagements. This year’s conference is unique as we are We engaging a local contingency of British Columbia based organizations that are sure to become your future clients.
USC members and non-members should not miss this unique conference and networking opportunity to update their UAS industry knowledge and network with colleagues, partners and competitors.
Join Aerospace professionals, researchers, knowledge brokers, and policy and decision makers at Canada’s premier national conference and trade show showcasing Canadian sector capabilities.
This years Unmanned Canada 2018 will be held at one of Vancouver’s premiere destinations:
1601 Bayshore Drive,
USC has negotiated an exceptional conference rate of $179.00 per night and we recommend that you book your stay within our host hotel block as soon as you register. There are a limited number of rooms available, so consider booking yours now.
Online registration coming soon!
The registration link will be here.
This year’s UC 2018 offers sponsors a unique opportunity to demonstrate their business’ involvement with the Canadian unmanned vehicle systems industry and their recognition of the achievements of award winners. Through our UC18 sponsorship program, Unmanned Systems Canada offers industry members a variety of options to showcase their organizations to more than 300 industry leaders and professionals, engineers, academics and government officials and to a broader audience, including media before, during and after the Conference.
Conference Sponsorship opportunities are open to all industry participants, including USC members.
Connect. Network. Learn. It all happens on the show floor. This is your opportunity to understand the experiences and capabilities that foster new business opportunities. See firsthand the latest in Canadian technology. Meet prospective customers and connect with important industry leaders that can make a difference in your business. Click here to download the Exhibitor package.
For more information
Please contact: UC 2018 Manager Ms. Glenn Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +1 (613) 526-5487.