It’s not every day that individuals, businesses and institutions can play a role in shaping emerging industries – especially one that has the potential to impact so many lives. Remotely-piloted and unmanned vehicles are innovating business and organizations across Canada – from farmers to foresters, energy companies to educators, and miners to media-makers.
Unmanned Systems Canada – Systèmes Télécommandés Canada USC-STC is a national, member-focused non-profit organization that promotes the advancement of Canada’s unmanned, remotely-piloted, and automated vehicle industry.
USC-STC is supported by participation from dedicated members and a volunteer Board of Directors. We are financially supported by membership dues, events and sponsorships.
Get Connected with Member-only Benefits
Build your own network of colleagues in the industry that will help you expand your business at USC events.
- Advance notice of USC-STC events and speaker opportunities
- Contribute to USC-STC Policy Research, member-only surveys, and Submissions to Regulators
- Invitation to participate in and vote at USC-STC’s Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Access to networking opportunities, webinars and member roundtables
- Full access to USC-STC’s industry reports and market research
- Eligibility to contribute to USC-STC Scholarships and Awards
- Discounts to attend or exhibit at USC-STC events, including Canada’s largest annual national industry conference “Unmanned Canada”
- Sponsorship opportunities to participate in USC-STC Student Competitions to connect directly with over 120 of Canada’s leading students in the unmanned vehicle sector
- Discounts on sponsorship opportunities and advertising packages
- Affiliate/partner discounts – we’re expanding our offering of products and services
- Discounts on subscriptions to Canada’s official industry research publication, The Journal of Unmanned Vehicle Systems (JUVS). This quarterly publication covers four main applications of practical and academic interest: civil, environmental, military, and engineering technology
Access webinars detailing industry best practices and specific ways you can capitalize on unmanned systems market opportunities.
Stay updated on current trends and discover what’s on the horizon for unmanned systems.
Contribute to the unified voice of unmanned systems as we advocate for policies and regulations that encourage industry growth and innovation.
Take advantage of the game-changing benefits that will help you realize your full business potential. Become a USC member today.