Join us at Unmanned Canada 2018: Innovating Canada by Air, Land & Sea
Dates: October 30 – November 1, 2018
Early Bird Rate to Sept. 7th – Register Now to save $100
USC Members save an additional $100! Join or renew to get your Member Discount Code
Location: Westin Bayshore in Vancouver, BC on traditional Coast Salish territory. Conference rate – only $179/night! Space is limited so book now to save. Phone: (604) 682-3377 or use the Westin Bayshore Vancouver Hotel Registration site.
Who will be at UC18Vancouver?
- 400 participants exploring, developing, delivering & defining unmanned vehicle systems
- 30-35 exhibitors from every sector – manufacturers, software developers, trainers, & international trade delegations
- 40+ presenters sharing new tech, tools, research, & best practices in aerial, ground & marine unmanned systems.
Highlights of the 3-day Conference & Trade Show
- Updates from Transport Canada’s RPAS/UAS Task Force regarding changes in commercial regulations, pilot qualifications, & equipment standards.
- Industry Panels with experts presenting on Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) experts, Marine Applications, Artic and Northern Security, & the ‘Future of Mobility Panel’ led by the Canadian Automated Vehicles Centre of Excellence
- Over 40 afternoon break-out sessions including software applications, Indigenous Innovators, Women in Drones, a Small- to Medium-size Operators stream, student projects, research presentations, & industry-specific best practices
- Networking opportunities in the Exhibitor Hall & a B2B Meetings. Last year, we facilitated over 200 meetings!
Each day of UC18Vancouver focuses on a theme critical to innovating Canadian businesses, industry, & public sector: “partnerships for success, ensuring security, & promoting prosperity.” Learn more about morning plenaries, industry panels, breakout sessions and daily themes: “Conference at a Glance” page
Trade ShowExhibitor Booths & Sponsoship Packages are filling up!
Connect. Network. Learn. Showcase your products & services. Foster new business relationships with buyers, suppliers, researchers, investors, & policy-makers. Various packages provide conference passes, B2B meetings,
Click here to download the Trade Show Exhibitor & Sponsor package.
USC Members save 10% on exhibitor and sponsorship packages.
Need a group discount for 3 or more delegates? Contact our Conference Coordinator: [email protected]
Need details about USC, exhibitor booths & sponsorship opportunities? Contact Ms. Glenn Martin, USC ED, at [email protected] or 1-613-526-5487.