Become a Member of Unmanned Systems Canada
It’s not every day that individuals, businesses and institutions can play a role in shaping emerging industries – especially one that has the potential to impact so many lives. Unmanned vehicles are innovating operations for everyone from farmers to foresters, energy companies to educators, and media-creators to miners.
Unmanned Systems Canada is a national, member-focused non-profit organization that promotes the advancement of Canada’s unmanned vehicle industry. USC is supported by participation from dedicated members and a volunteer Board of Directors.
We are financially supported by membership dues, events and sponsorships.
- To promote public awareness, education and appreciation for the Canadian unmanned vehicle systems community to its members, to Canadians and to international organizations in our sector.
- To represent the interests of the unmanned vehicle systems community including industry, academia, government, military, and the Canadian public.
- To promote and facilitate the growth of the Canadian unmanned vehicle systems community through education, advocacy, and exchange of ideas and technologies.
The growing success of Canada’s unmanned vehicle sector – in the air, on the ground, and in the water – indicates that Canadians are finding solutions to make our companies, organizations and agencies more innovative at home and more competitive on the international stage.
Member Benefits – Working Together to Strengthen Canada’s UAS Sector
USC members include professional operators, start-ups and established businesses, suppliers and buyers, students and academia, researchers and investors, industry and government engaging in the aerial, land, and marine unmanned vehicle sectors.
Key Benefits to Members
1. Enjoy priority service and member-only benefits:
- Advance notice of USC events and speaker opportunities
- Contribute to USC Policy Research, member-only surveys, and Submissions to Regulators
- Invitation to participate in and vote at USC’s Annual General Meeting (AGM). The 2018 AGM will be held on the evening of October 29th prior to the start of this year’s annual national industry Conference and Trade Show in Vancouver, BC
- Access to networking opportunities, webinars and Member Roundtables
- Full access to USC industry reports and market research
- Eligibility to contribute to – and benefit – from USC Scholarships and Awards
2. Marketing opportunities – connect to Canada’s largest network of unmanned systems experts and companies:
- National exposure through “Meet a USC Member” feature stories and “USC Member News” articles in USC News
- Priority invitations to participate in USC-organized trade missions, sponsorship and advertising packages
- Enhanced listings on the UAS Industry & Member directory – relaunching at the USC National Conference in October 2018!
3. Save money! Members of Unmanned Systems Canada benefit from:
- Discounts to attend or exhibit at USC events, including Canada’s largest annual national industry conference “Unmanned Canada.” This year’s conference theme is “Innovating Canada – By Air, Land and Sea” from October 30th to November 1st, 2018 in Vancouver, BC)
- Free admission to two annual USC Student Competitions to connect directly with over 120 of Canada’s leading Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) scholars and Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Competitions held each May
- Discounts on sponsorship opportunities and advertising packages
- Affiliate partner discounts – USC is continually expanding our affiliate program to offer more products and services for members!
- 30% savings on your subscription to Canada’s official UAS research publication, The Journal of Unmanned Vehicle Systems. This quarterly publication covers four main applications of practical and academic interest: civil, environmental, military, and engineering technology…all for only $50/year.
RENEW or PURCHASE your USC Membership Today!
Visit our Membership Renewal / Purchase page at:
https://www.unmannedsystems.ca/purchase-new-or-renew-your-membership/ or click HERE.