Become a Member of Unmanned Systems Canada – Systèmes Télécommandés Canada
It’s not every day that individuals, businesses and institutions can play a role in shaping emerging industries – especially one that has the potential to impact so many lives. Remotely-piloted and unmanned vehicles are innovating operations for everyone from farmers to foresters, energy companies to educators, and media-creators to miners.
Unmanned Systems Canada – Systèmes Télécommandés Canada USC-STC is a national, member-focused non-profit organization that promotes the advancement of Canada’s unmanned, remotely-piloted, and automated vehicle industry.
USC-STC is supported by participation from dedicated members and a volunteer Board of Directors. We are financially supported by membership dues, events and sponsorships.
- To promote public awareness, education and appreciation for the Canadian unmanned vehicle systems community to its members, to Canadians and to international organizations in our sector.
- To represent the interests of the unmanned vehicle systems community including industry, academia, government, military, and the Canadian public.
- To promote and facilitate the growth of the Canadian unmanned vehicle systems community through education, advocacy, and exchange of ideas and technologies.
The growing success of Canada’s unmanned vehicle sector – in the air, on the ground, and in the water – indicates that Canadians are finding solutions to make our companies, organizations and agencies more innovative at home and more competitive on the international stage.
Member Benefits – Working Together to Strengthen Canada’s UAS Sector
Who joins USC-STC?
Our national membership includes professional drone and remotely-piloted vehicle owners and operators, start-ups and established businesses, suppliers and buyers, students and academia, researchers and investors, industry and government engaging in the aerial, land, and marine unmanned vehicle sectors.
Key Benefits to Members
1. Enjoy priority service and member-only benefits:
- Advance notice of USC-STC events and speaker opportunities
- Contribute to USC-STC Policy Research, member-only surveys, and Submissions to Regulators
- Invitation to participate in and vote at USC-STC’s Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- The 2019 AGM will be held on the evening of October 29th prior to the start of this year’s annual national industry Conference and Trade Show in Ottawa, ON #UC19Ottawa
- Access to networking opportunities, webinars and member roundtables
- Full access to USC-STC’s industry reports and market research
- Eligibility to contribute to – and benefit – from USC-STC Scholarships and Awards
2. Marketing opportunities – connect to Canada’s largest network of unmanned systems experts and companies:
- National exposure through “Meet a USC-STC Member” feature stories and “USC-STC Member News” articles in USC News
- Priority invitations to participate in association-organized trade missions, sponsorship and advertising packages
- Enhanced listings on the national industry & member directory USC-STC
3. Save money! Our members of benefit from:
- Discounts to attend or exhibit at USC-STC events, including Canada’s largest annual national industry conference “Unmanned Canada.” This year’s conference theme is “Innovating Canada – By Air, Land and Sea” from October 30th to November 1st, 2019 in Ottawa, ON
- Free admission to two annual USC-STC Student Competitions to connect directly with over 120 of Canada’s leading Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) scholars and Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Competitions held each May
- Discounts on sponsorship opportunities and advertising packages
- Affiliate partner discounts – USC-STC is continually expanding our affiliate program to offer more products and services for members!
- 30% savings on your subscription to Canada’s official UAS research publication, The Journal of Unmanned Vehicle Systems. This quarterly publication covers four main applications of practical and academic interest: civil, environmental, military, and engineering technology…all for only $50/year for USC-STC members!
Got ideas about specific benefit programs that we should consider? Watch for links here to a new Member Benefits Survey or email our Membership Committee Lead, Calvin at [email protected]
RENEW or PURCHASE your USC-STC Membership Today!
Visit our Membership Renewal / Purchase page at:
https://www.unmannedsystems.ca/purchase-new-or-renew-your-membership/ or click HERE.