- The current rules will remain in effect until the new regulations are approved by the Governor in
- Council and published in Canada Gazette, Part II.
- The proposed regulations apply to UAVs weighing 25 kg or less operated within visual line of sight.
- Transport Canada intends to keep the Special Flight Operations Certificate (SFOC) process for heavier UAVs and more complex operations.
- Transport Canada issued 1,672 SFOCs for UAVs in 2014, up from 345 in 2012
Transport Canada Announces NPA for Small UAV within Visual Line of Sight
Post a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.