The Canadian Automated Vehicles Centre of Excellence (CAVCOE) is an event partner of USC. They publish a comprehensive list of Automated Vehicle conferences, webinars and industry events in their free newsletter, AV Update.
|Watch for USC’s Event List!
To suggest or cross-promote events, email us:
CAVCOE’s June 2018 AV News included this list of upcoming AV-related Events:
- Aug. 27-30, 2018 Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 88th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC2018) – Chicago, Illinois
- Sept. 17-21, 2018 ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems) World Congress (ITSWC18) – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Sept. 17, 2018 Canadian Automobile Insurance Rate Regulators – Calgary, Alberta
- Oct. 9-11, 2018 Advanced Driver Assist Systems ADAS to Automated Driving Symposium SAE – Detroit, Michigan
- Oct. 23-25, 2018 Autonomous Vehicle Test & Development Symposium – Novi, Michigan
- Oct. 30 – Nov. 1, 2018 Unmanned Canada 2018 Conference & Trade Show – Vancouver, British Columbia featuring an Automated Vehicles Panel: ‘The Future of Mobility’
- Oct. 31 – Nov. 2, 2018 3rd International Driverless Vehicle Summit organized by the Australia &New Zealand Driverless Vehicle Initiative (ADVI) – Adelaide, Australia
- Nov. 14-16, 2018 Tech. AD – Detroit, Michigan
- May 3-5 2019 – Canada’s National Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Student Competition, CED Alma, Quebec
- May 24-26 2019 – Canada’s National Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Student Competition, (proposed date), Ottawa, Ontario
- June 2-5, 2019 Canadian Institute of Transportation Engineers (CITE) Annual Conference – Ottawa, Ontario
- Sep. 22-25, 2019 Joint TAC and ITS Canada conference (Transport Association of Canada and Intelligent Transport Systems Canada) – Halifax, Nova Scotia
More about our USC event partner, CAVCOE:
CAVCOE provides advice to public and private sector organizations to help them prepare for the arrival of self-driving vehicles. CAVCOE provides consulting services, analyses and recommendations to all stakeholders involved in deploying Automated Vehicle Systems (AVS) and those impacted by their arrival. These stakeholders include all levels of government, public sector agencies, private sector companies, and industry associations.
CAVCOE is actively involved with numerous concepts and projects around automated vehicles and is always willing to discuss new ventures. CAVCOE has a Speakers Bureau that provides experienced speakers for corporate events. Typically, these presentations address the status of automated vehicles and how they will impact a business, organization or industry.
Sign up now for CAVCOE new to stay informed about AV and AGV industry news, research and analysis from the world of automated vehicles – and their impact on all levels of government, industry and the private sector and the public they serve.
To view this month’s full CAVCOE newsletter, click HERE
|Contact us to add, recommend or cross-promote
UGV (Ground), UAV (Aerial), and UMV (Marine) events. Email: [email protected]